Chukka boots are believed to have originated in India in the early 1900s and gained global prominence after the Duke of Windsor wore them for the first time in the US in 1924 - a pair he carried back from his visit to India. Subsequently, the Duke wore them regularly, abetting their rise to become a staple in men’s shoe closets in the West.
This pair of chukka boots use a sturdy Blake Stitch construction with a cross-hatch grain finished leather upper. Equipped with a high-reaching three-hole lacing, this indispensable piece of men’s footwear is ideal for all formal, semi-formal, and casual occasions!
- Men's Lace-up Chukka Boots
- Premium Leather Lining
- Full Leather Outsole
- Blake Stitch Construction
- State-of-the-art 'Cush-Max' footbed for exceptional comfort
- Reinforced stacked heel
- 100% Handcrafted
- For Sizing Guide Click Here
- Ethically sourced leather from Leather Working Group certified tannery