The Leather bit loafer is adorned with a metal bit across the vamp of the shoe. The style originated in the 1960s, was popularized in the 1980s, and has yet to go out of style.
This pair is made using the superior Blake Stitch construction technique that not only makes it highly durable but also provides unrivaled flexibility and comfort, special thanks to our state-of-the-art 'Cush-Max' footbed cushion, this pair hardly requires any breaking in.
Croc-embossed leather distinguishes a timeless and sophisticated loafer that boasts artisan craftsmanship and class. Equally at home, in the board room, or the taproom these pair of loafers are suited for many walks of life. These shoes are a TRUE CLASSIC!
- Men's Slip-on Loafers
- Croc Embossed Full Grain Leather Upper
- Blake Stitch Construction
- Genuine Leather Lining
- State-of-the-art 'Cush-Max' footbed for exceptional comfort
- Reinforced stacked heel
- 100% Handcrafted
- For Sizing Guide Click Here
- Ethically sourced leather from Leather Working Group certified tannery