This is a classic shoe with two side pieces (also known as quarters) stitched on top of the vamp. Unlike the closed lacing on the Oxford, this open lacing makes the shoe easy to put on and take off. distinguishes a timeless and sophisticated leather upper that boasts artisan craftsmanship and class.
A derby crafted from Croc-embossed full-grain leather has a minimal yet distinctive detailing, a dark-colored welt, and hand-finished highlights on the toe and heel. This style is as timeless as it is contemporary due to its ageless elegance.
- Men's Lace-up Derby
- Croc Embossed Full Grain Leather Upper
- Blake Stitch Construction
- Genuine Leather Lining
- State-of-the-art 'Cush-Max' footbed for exceptional comfort
- Outsole Rubber Lining for increased traction & longevity
- Reinforced stacked heel
- 100% Handcrafted
- For Sizing Guide Click Here
- Ethically sourced leather from Leather Working Group certified tannery