Originated in ancient Greece, the Corinthian (Spartan) helmet was considered one of the most important pieces of a Spartan's equipment and is a true work of art from the ancient Greek world. The helmet originally made from bronze served as a badge of rank of the Greek officers. It is associated with pride, glory, power and depicts the warriors values of heroism and courage!
The eye-catching Rose Gold bracelet with a Cubic Zirconia studded Spartan Helmet can either be layered with similar bracelets, and is also bold enough to be worn by itself
This fine piece of art is the true definition of Luxury!
- 4 mm Rose Gold Bronze Beads
- Cubic Zirconia studded Spartan Helmet
- Approximately 12 grams
- Universal Size - Fits All
- Comes in a Black TDM Branded box
- Note: Avoid direct exposure to water